Tuesday, April 17, 2007

yday i was late for my shooting...cos d cab i took knocked down a cyclist..luckily the cyclist was not unconscious..but his head and right back shoulder were bleeding..very scary!! i think his arms and legs were swollen too....hope he's ok ba... may GOD blessed him..

it was really a scary encounter! ...1st time in my life seeing dis kinda accident..esp i was sitting in the cab! my heart nearly fell out...and 1st time i was late on set...making the whole world waiting for me!! but luckily yday everything was on time no overrun...if not...hai... 1st time got to trouble mr yeo to come and fetch me...1st time calling 995...1st time receiving calls from the traffic police...oh ya i missed a few calls in the late evening...dunno who call me leh...the 1st 5 nos were the same as the traffic ctl centre which called me earlier....i tried to call back but nobody ans..and later it was diverted to a HP...hope nothing serious ba...

yday nite cannot really sleep well..kept thinking abt the whole inccident...hai...thx to Mary, Mrs Ee and all for the concern..hehe...when i told them i met an accident our director tot was me knocking someone down..hehe...soli ah let all of u worry liao...tat's y when i'm working or got OE i'll not drive la...cos i scared i not steady lor...so is better to take a cab then i drive rite..hehe...but in the cab oso can kanna accident... :( hehe...oopss... :)

No comments: