Wednesday, October 17, 2007

:)

still in my office..keke.. cos tmr got shooting - 新加坡屋顶下 :) dis time round i'm a bakery chief hehe...no pics yet...will try to take some tmr... :)

at the same time iim oso involve in another drama - 我们的饭店 :)

started our 1st day on d 15 oct.. :) cool ne! the set was soooo nice and real!! keke... love it!! but very warm lor...keke...cannot on air con and fan...cos of the sound ...so u can imagine...我们是热到。。。。keke...流了很多汗ne... keke...free suana..keke...hot i can slim down la...kekek...


see tat's me!! my name in the new drama - sally!! keke...see my glasses? keke...wanna make a guess see which one i'll be using for sally? keke...
thx to THE OPTICIAN @ Suntec City Mall for lending me their glasses!! thanks steven and jackson!! keke...oh ya they haf very nice glasses ne...my glasses are mostly done by them..keke...if u wan an unique frame u can look for them they are located at 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-072 Suntec City Mall ...keke..oh ya the tel:6338 3110... :) very easy to locate them de...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think is the round one. you look very cute with it..

so happy to see you blog again..

regards,
JaZz ^_-