Wednesday, November 28, 2007

wishing spheres

jus pen my wishes onto d wishing spheres! :) hope my wishes will come true!! :) *michelle's praying hard* keke...


few days ago we did a video dedication at the Esplanade which will be shown at the Marina Bay Singapore Countdown! :) you will be able to see many local artists on d big screen during the 2008 count down at the bay! :)




see dis's hui ge! his penning his wishes...see the pic he drew? keke...the teeth? keke...so cute ah!! keke...


here's mine! keke..hoping 2008 is another good and busy yr for me and for eveyone too!! all my love ones!! :)



here r some of the wishes from jteam! but dunno who...haha...cos no name jus signature so i oso dunno who is who.... keke...but i love the gal and guy holding the banner... so cute ya... ;)


keke...tat's me wif my black messy hair..haha...cant wait to get it cut!! keke...after my "我们的饭店" wrap i'll haf to rush to sandstorm and look for my uni to cut for me!! :)


there u r the production team and us! thank you guys!! :)

1 comment:

Princess Carol said...

The more I look at you in those specs, the more I wanna laugh. Cos you look so cute in it lor! Suits you very well. And hor, yr black hair looks very thick leh...