Friday, May 4, 2007

pissed wif myself

back to the office..very tired! cos i din get to sleep well last nite..no!! in fact last 2 nites! hai...sometimes i jus dun understand myself! y i'm so useless!! ya lor y so scared? y get so nervous? y cant i treat everyone the same...they are all human wat! y i'm scare of them!! every time when i wan to do something well it always fail!! really sucks lor!! hai!!

how? even now while i'm typing dis.. my heart still beat ultra fast!! haiyo michelle!!!! hai..every time when i'm nervous i lost myself!! i dun even noe where i'm? wat i'm doing? wat i'm saying? I'M TOTALLY LOST!!

i always tell myself must dare to tok! dare to express who care whether is right or not! wrong wrong lor who care anyway rite? pple oso dun care wrong if pple oso dun care.. so jus say lor but is not easy lor really not easy i'm learning now!! i kept telling myself i can do it but ended up always CANT!!! CANT LOR CANT IS THE WORD!! PISSED

y i cant be like others can jus tell u str!!! haiyo!!! really pissed wif myself leh!!! hai..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont have to worry too much! Just be yourself! Remember? FOLLOW YOU HEART!

We like who you are! Jia you yo!!