Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010

WOW!! haha...so my last blog was on the 30 dec 2009 haha...

so fast today alredi 24th day if 2010!! another 21 days LNY is coming le!! wow!!! keke...

tat's y i din blog cos me very busy ...busy wif my rehearsal for LNY show at AMK and some recording...keke... is an exciting yr!! keke...

oh ya tmr remember to catch Sunday 7pm at 7pm ch 8 k ..keke..tmr got me pat and jeremy :) wanna make a guess who manage to win the s$688? keke...watch la then u will know..keke...

《爱上Giant过肥年2010》is my 1st varity show which i have to run and look for participants ...and it was FUN!!! so happy to see so many shoppers around shopping for new yr goodies... :) and the best part was -- my 1st time playing "treasure hunt" keke...after sooo long after my sch dayssss....wow....keke....so u watch k..see pigsy me running around haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]