Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BIA

haro folks!! keke...soli soli me MIA...keke...now i'm BIA...keke..

HAPPY belated MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!! got eat eat moon cake or not? keke...me no leh...cos i scared FAT leh!! kekee... ya lor me alredi so fat liao... scared become fatter mah ..keke...well... i was sooo busy lately so no time to go for my treatment mah...so must make sure my size remain the same or go down but cannot go up..keke...must self maintain lor... :)

so happy to see so many frex visiting my blog...keke...but so soli for not updating ya...cos i was really berry busy!! keke...so busy until i got no time to play my DS oso...keke...as for now at least i haf settle one berry impt task liao...tat's is my FLAT!! keke...yes yes we managed to get the unit we wan!! keke...u see my block was being selected for En bloc redevelopment scheme in 2005 in short SERS...Flat Selection Exercise only started last mth and we were being arranged to select our unit only dis mth...and the best part was we were the last one on dat day to pick our unit...der were 6 families in front of us...so u can imagine how scary it was? every time the screen changed my heart skip a beat..keke...heng now is over....u wont know how many sleepless night we had gone thru.. :)

as usual i haf many many back logs to clear..keke...accouting period closing...need to submit draft management account for the bank...got to update the receipts..posting...etc..haiyo...hehe...so many things leh..keke...

so soli to let u all worry abt me... :( dun worries k...i'm fine! keke...shd be fine la..i so FAT and BIG sure no problem de...even when its Stormy days i noe i haf all of u out der to hold me..keke..i'll overcome watever obstacles i face...keke...yes i will aja!! fighting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that u r ok... :)

Let me know if u need any help when shifting house ya...

lim

pigsypui said...

hehe..thx lim!! :) keke... hugs..

Anonymous said...

:)

lim