Monday, September 17, 2007

soli...keke..

i'm back!! keke...so soli ah...MIA for nearly a wk!! keke...

i was soooo busy for the past wk...everyday got recording and shooting...lucky all in the afternoon...so morning i went office to clear my work before going for my shoot... :) heng ah...the shooting was not for the whole day..if not sure kanna sack by my boss ah..keke.. thx to d crews of world of laughs too! cos they allowed me to report later... :)



hmmm...din really take much pics dis time...cos really got no time...very stress too...keke..ever shi xiong oso asked me y..keke...he asked izzit cos we change d stuido from big to small so i cannot act ah..haha...well to be franked i'm really very very STRESSED!!! actually i noe d ans..but how to say leh...keke..but i did told ...ge.. keke..hai...well i guess tat's me! i'm always at the losing end..cos i cannot conquer myself.. :( sad rite?



hai..anyway last wk was not a great wk for me..esp after i fell off and knocked my head!! ya...last thurs during our own rehearsal ...der was one scene me and tiff need to pull yin pull and ended up both of us fell... and YES! stupid me during our own practise i din noe der was a chair behind me i fell and hit the chair...and der goes my head!! till now still very painful.. :( tat bao still on my head..hai...worst ah...next day when i woke up..i lost my voice!! *faint* haha...haf bad flu!! running nose!! so u can imagining la...how to sing wif a XX voice.. :( ended up really sucks lor.. :( it really a worst wk man... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u ok liao?

lim

pigsypui said...

thx! lim! i'm feeling much better le... :)

really soli to let u worry...