Sunday, August 24, 2008

wat a mth!

see told u dis mth really not my mth....

some many things happen.. i cant find my ext harddisk!!! :(

haha...jus now was doing an OE wif shi xiong n huige...u noe wat i FELL!!!! haha...yes jus b4 the show haha....haiyoooooooooooo me really very lucky ya!! keke..but heng me not in white dis time!! haha...

was telling shi xiong dis mth not my mth...u noe how he replied? haha..."is oso not my mth..is hao xiong di's mth..." haha...cool rite!! loves his ans!! haha....不愧是我们的大师兄!!

haiyoooooo me got pray leh...dunno y like tat leh? hai... no worries me will cont to pray hard...keke....pls bless me ya...明天会更好的!!加油哟michelle tay!!! Ganbatte!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

big big hug hug for Michelle!!!

sharon

eneres said...

finally saw you blogging again! this month will be over soon.. u be good again :)

Princess Carol said...

hugs hugs... don't worry, get back on yr feet, look straight, smile and charge forward! you can do it!

Sherrie said...

Michelle

never mind, this bad month left 2 days only. Your luck will be back again...ok?

cheers Michelle

pigsypui said...

sharon,
thx sharon!! keke...thx for ur sms too!! keke...

serene,
:) soli ah.. me sooo long no blog.. keke... i really hope i'm good from today oonwards...keke....

princess carol,
thx princess!! yes yes i'll stand n look fwd on my fat feets...keke...haiyoooo dis days very stressful man...so haha...me getting fatter...haha...

xueli,
hugs xueli!! yes yes over...really hoping 明天会更好!!! keke....