Tuesday, August 5, 2008

y like tat leh....

haiyoooo dunno y leh...dis few days like tat my day...haha...

started off wif fri i was feeling sick...whole body aching until cannot moved...

sat - my most unforgettable day!! worst day of my whole life... dun feel like saying liaoo... but jus wanna thx my boss for being understanding...not forgetting yy xa ml & jie!!and of cos all bossess la!! keke...thank you very much!! n yes my sista oso ... :) thx for rushing down hugs!! BIG BIG HUGS FROM MICHELLE... but hor i still cannot get over leh... :(

mon-went jp to trim my hair and u noe wat?? i din bring my purse!!! ya tat mean no $$ lucky i haf some spare $$ keke...but not much only S$24/- + some coins!! haiyoooo....so **lucky rite?? no $$=cannot buy things... :( but HENG!! keke...i haf a my tangs credit card in side d other spare wallet..keke...really heng lor!! keke.. but quite malu la..b4 i paying i haf to ask whether they accept card or not...soooooo paiseh u noe.... so lucky my whole trip home i still haf enough $$ to pay..keke...

OMG!! i hope all *** over liao!! LORD BUDDHA please bless me ya everything heng heng soon soon... keke... :) 明天会更好!!!jia you!! :)

7 comments:

Princess Carol said...

Aiyo Michelle dearie, you OK or not eh? Must take care of yr health ah. And relax... Good luck will be on yr side. Take care... Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Michelle

Take care ya... Big Big Hug for u ya... keke...

sharon

Autumn Olla said...

haiyoo soo 4gtful n sotong ah juz like me wor wahahaaa, haiz 2bad ytd TOTO din strike sia suay ahhhhh.....!!!!

Sherrie said...

Michelle

Are you feeling better now?
You are a good girl, sure will be blessed wan.

Anonymous said...

Mich, Tuesday you got attend the Liang Jia Ban Getai or not? Opposite my house only.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
It's Irene Yong, you're long time no see Mt V secondary school classmate. You must take care & 加油. Love to see you on TV....U are great and are proud of you... cheers :)

pigsypui said...

princess carol,
thx princess...hugs...

haiyooo i oso dunno leh...hope lucky star's wif me soon ba...keke...


sharon,
hug hug to sharon too!! :) thx for d sms!! :)


autumn olla,
ya lor me big fat sotong!! haha... me no buy toto leh...haha...cos me dun think i'm sooooo lucky ne...keke... so did u buy?


xueli,
thx xueli! keke...me wan more more blessing!!! haha...thx ah.. keke...


dead_cockroach,
oops...keke...think i'm very late liao..haha...me dis mth very busy...no time to run..haha...n dun think i can run too! me so fat la...haha...


Irene Yong!!!!
keke...yes yes of cos i rem!!!!! we had been classmate for my whole of sec days!! haha...

so surprise n happy to see u here!! haha...how's things? so how many kids u haf liao? :) so long neber see all of u!!! miss miss...keke... few yr back i met feng qi n miao zhen @ raffles place..keke...

do u gals still meet up? :) i miss MVSS!!! keke...

hee...thx for ur support ah!! :) i'll jia you jia you de!! keke... hope to see all of u sooon! :)