Sunday, November 1, 2009

back! :)

haro...keke....jus finisheded my 1st scene and lunch! keke...I'm back here again!! BREAK!! keke...yes break again...

keke....omg!! today is d only day i see soooo much HAIR!! KEKE...wanna noe y? keke...remember to catch the new movie next yr ya - Being Human Being...ehhhh...hopefully i'm save from the cut la..haha....

now in the makeup room is very very crowd!!! got soooo many pple!! makeup artises,abigail,mark lee,jeremy,stylists,me of cos la....keke...busy blogging while everyone is here busy changing for the next scene(hmm...me sound so milan ah....keke)...keke...oh yes not not forgetting our BIG STAR all the way from taiwan - NONO!!!! keke....yes yes yes is nono!!! keke...so friendly n funny :)

ok tat's all for now....see ya later... :)

3 comments:

William said...

I thought your blog died already lah... Haha...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://betyzima.ibnsites.com/ywyrudi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

DC said...

2000 rupiah?