Sunday, November 1, 2009

BHB

hehe...today is sunday!! happy sunday!! so have u taken ur lunch? keke...me havent...cos me is working today!! :) and i was jus told lunch will only be ready abt 2pm....haha...but i can hear my stomach calling....keke....

then u must be asking y i'm blogging now ya...keke...cos not not turn yet...n today i so smart lor brought my lappy along..keke...now then i realise haf a mobile boardband is sooooooooo GOOD!! u can jus go online as and when u like!!! keke......wow!!!!

guess where am i? keke....me now in the east!! Tampines!!! wow!! inside an air con room wow...cooling till max!! but later me going to be wet like siao....cos d weather soooo hot leh...i'll sure melt de...keke..i dun mind if all my FAT OIL melted so i can slim down haha...

but so sad leh...jus now when director saw me he said i kinda put on weight!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! i think i have to try harder and harder....JIA YOU MICHELLE U HAVE TO GET RID OF XESS FAT!!!!!

No comments: