Friday, January 25, 2008

old master Q n Jteam live show @ AMK Hub


CNY 2008 @ AMK Hub - Old Master Q and Jteam Live show

wow!!! so fast ne!! cny coming le!! haiyo i still haf not finished packing my 'cave" haha... who wanna help me? keke... :)

from tmr 25.01.08 to 03.02.08 together wif hui ge and xing ang ...we'll doing CNY show at AMK Hub - the OLD MASTER Q AND JTEAM LIVE SHOW!! keke... we haf wif ur LAO FU ZI and DA FAN SHU!!!
yday we had our final rehearsal at the AMK Hub.. our rehearsal was done after the shopping centre close for the day...keke...so quite!! the whole HUb only us and the crews..keke... by the time we finished was near 1am le... by the time i reached home and cleaned up u guess wat time le? keke... near 2+ liao...haha....dis morning when i reached office my gu gu asked y i din sleep ah....haha.... hiayo me really become d panda liao...haha... of cos tired but very happy cos i can get to see lao fu zi and da fan shu again!! they are sooooo cute!!! esp the da fan shu...keke...
KPO..keke.. u must rem to come down wif marie to AMK hub ah...keke...oopss..Pardon me ah...me not being rude k... KPO is my good frex...my best old frex since preU ...keke...KPO is a nic we use to call one another...keke...
later at 1pm and 7pm we'll be performing liao..keke...if anyone near der can come and look for us...keke... c ya... :)

No comments: