Saturday, January 19, 2008

SO SAD... :( y like tat!!!

hai...y? i really dunno...

mc left us on d fri 04.01.08 after one wk another frex of mine called to tell me Ben left us on 10.01.08... On 17.01.08 i recd many miss calls from my preU frex... when i returned call on fri morni (18.01.08) anna told me benard's father had passed away... thx cassise for sms me too... and i rem telling anna i really dun hope i dun haf to recd dis kinda msg... i jus hate to hear who n who had left us.... so sad.... then anna replied dun worry dis's got to be d last ....

dis morning, my boss told us... one of our col ah bee's father had passed away... asking how much we wanna contribute.... :(

y? y?

I HATE IT!! cant pple around us stay n dun leave!! y? y?

生老病死.... :(

4 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

hi Michelle,

bo bian la! 生老病死是人生必走的路,我们也有那么的一天!嘻嘻~~~

Dont worry be happy, 农历年就要到啦!先祝福你新年快乐,恭喜发财!

^_^

Anonymous said...

We can't stop death. The only thing we can do is to be good to those around us while they are still alive so we won't have regrets when they leave.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle

Death is something we can't control... No choice lor...

What we can do is treasure those around us when they are still alive...

sharon

Princess Carol said...

Yes Michelle, unfortunately, this is the normal course of life. We just can't stop it. I know that you understand this, but just can't come to terms with it. And I can understand how that feels. But do cheer up. These loved ones will always remain well loved in our hearts. Smile girl, we need you to bounce back real soon.

Hugs...