Friday, May 9, 2008

lousy day...

haiyoooo look at the time now...1.39am liao...but i'm still awake...keke...cant sleep leh...hai..must be yday.. keke...

well something happened again.. i think dis's not really a good month for me? keke...so disapt wif pple dun honour their words.... :( really very disapt...make me go down for nothing...but at least i haf learned something lor..keke...think my towkaynio is rite i haf to love myself more( can i do it? )...think for myself more dun haf to think abt other liao... sad... dun make me gif up on u ya...


but u noe wat..when i came here i was feeling much better...keke...cos i saw soooo many taggies...it really brighten my mood day...keke...thx everyone... hugs..

thx to Rjie too!! so happy to recd the sms asking how's my day...keke...hugs jie... :)

yes tmr will be a better day!! jia you!! keke...

i wanna slim down again..keke...but not now cos i still haf project to complete..haha..u noe wat yday i was listening to love 97.2 yongmei's segment she was talking abt blood group...and happen yday she was talking abt group A ...n u noe wat she said those who belong to group A will tend to put on weight when they are stressful...keke... no wonder la...me haf been putting on weight..keke...even without eating..keke... cos i haf been very busy...when i'm busy i tend to be stress..keke...siao ah.. but neber mind now becos of my new drama i can be FAT!! keke...after wrap i haf to slim down liao....i wanna go back to my not so fat size again...keke...i wanna get ready for my jun...keke...

hope i can do it!! jia you yo michelle!!

so anyone out der wanna help dis fat michelle to slim down? keke...

keke...dunno y after writing dis blog me feeling much much better liao.. keke... :)

oh ya dd went back home le...dd u oso haf to be strong ah!!! jia you! follow yr heart... jus enjoy ya.. :) see u when u r back in sg again... :)

got to sleep liao...keke...nite nite everyone...

5 comments:

Autumn Olla said...

i oso wanna slp dwn ley but my blood grp nt A is 0+ wor i oso fat ley sianz~~~ lets go on diet 2gether haha =D

Anonymous said...

thx alot i will! i juz reach home at 3am plus..as usual i cant sleep 'so early' so i m here to c how u guys in sin. i miss her alotz in my heart n i will use dis as an energy to cover up my feeling tt wad i afraid of..hope so.
u too..u can do it!believe urself jiayou o!

pigsypui said...

autumn olla

u where got fat? *faint* haha...


dd

jia you!! keke...great dat u haf overcome liao..haha...haf to rite? keke...so happy u coming back tmr ... miss miss too.. keke...

Autumn Olla said...

alamak yi da li, u din knw hw i look wor hw u dunno i fat dis is nt my pix wor hehehe

Kimmiko's Blog said...

hey hey i have a place that guarantee that a person will slim de lo... cos i also wanna go go go~!!!!