Monday, May 19, 2008

mr right...facebook?

thx xue... haha... i really hope i can tell u all : "I'm getting married!!" haha... but i think tat's going to be a long long wait...haha...cos my mr right seem to be losing his way....haha...

i was really touched by wat u wrote leh...haha... and yeah I definitely believe in fate...if we are fated to meet we will meet...if we are fated to be together we will be together.. no matter how many time we go merry go round we will still meet... keke...

jus like u and me... :) glad to noe u and many other bloggers here.. :) and thx to facebook too... i manage to keep in touch with so many of my frex... :) so haf u sign up facebook? keke...

hmmmm.... mayb my mr right can find me thru my facebook? haha..omg someone pls help me...i'm poison by facebook liao...haha...i think i kanna the facebook viurs liao..haha...

2 comments:

Autumn Olla said...

yoz u oso hv facebook ah add me ley haha i've my fotos inside nt charlene is my real face n im nt slim!! ahahaha =D name is rachel lim

luving u 4-eva said...

xue is one happy gal cos mich darling u make me smile at de moment when i was feeling down sigh glad dat i came clicking on your blog and saw de post u made me smile again muacks