Thursday, January 18, 2007

at last!!!

YES!!! 2007!!! my 1st blog!!!!!!

haro! every1!! is me pigsypui!! the ah pui!! haha...yes yes is me ur eyes din play trick on u!! is me!! i haf a blog le!! 3 cheers haha...at last man...haha..

but i do hope i dun gif up half way la..haha...well hazel and angie u all must come in and pom chan k..haha...

wishes :- hope i can blog more ...more often la...
hope to take more pics
post more pics ( i try la hehe...)
more healthy
stay healthy
always healthy
strong and healthy...and many many more la...

i really haf to stay healthy cos i haf been sick since the 2nd days of 2007!!! haiyoooo...i haf been a gd gal man going around and say hapi new yr to my GP...haha...

i haf to be healthy cos so i can go and do my treatment do my things...i got sooooooo many many things to do u noe...so many backlog ah...now pilling like mt liao...haiyooo...i can be sick and befrex my bed le...hehe....hope so ba!!!

Be a strong gal pigsy!!! strong and healthy!!! hehe...

ok...and so soli ah ...u all got to bear wif me k...d template so boring...hehe...i'll try to many nice nice one k..hehe...me new in blog...so need times to get use to it..hehe...will go and find nice nice template k...soli ah... :P

ok so long sayonara hope to see u soon... :) tata... love u

No comments: