Friday, January 26, 2007

foto shoot..

busy.. busy.. i was sooo busy yday..haha..cos i got a foto shoot in the afternoon...so haf to take half day off..hehe...and is always like tat! when i need to go off earlier sure got many many things for me to do de..hehe...yday i haf to go to the bank..then to the market..then by the time i wen back office was abt 1.15pm..took a quick bite and quickly packed up to leave..hehe..my sis was sooooo nice...she volunteer to fetch me der...thx dear!! hehe..BUT..as usual..b4 we go some1 came to look for her..so i haf to wait for awhile..hehe...lucky the studio was quite near to my office if not i sure very late de..hehe...

the studio was at Purvis Street..i oso dunno where...lucky hazel mami called telling me der's a killiney kopitiam...silly me neber dig my ear..i heard her said she'll be waiting for me at d "NI kopitiam" haha...so i wen to look for the "NI kopitiam"...hehe...der she was standing at the 'NI kopitiam' oops is killiney kopitiam..hehe...

yday foto shoot was fun...lotsa fitting lotsa of posting...hehe...i got to try many outfits..hehe..heng i got slim down..at least now i haf d chance to choose the clothes instead of the clothes choose me...hehe..soo happy..hope i can slim ever more ...hope to see a 5 soon... hehe..i'll jia you de..aja pigsy!! fighting...fight the FAT away!!! hehe :)

No comments: