Sunday, January 21, 2007

powerful gal!

wow! i din noe i was such a powerful gal!! haha...u noe wat..i jus recovered from dunno wat sickness...cos i had fever,LS and vomiting..oh ya jus last sat actually 1 wk le..at 1st i tot it was food poisoning...but NO!!! the GP was saying it was a VIRUS attack! but dunno wat kinda virus...it was similar to some kinda virus which happened to some students last yr during the PSLE time..schs were being asked to close for cleaning something like tat...hehe...me sure not say more la...haha...cos oso cannot really remember la..hehe...

ok wat happen was after me my mum oso got it...and too make things worst..all family members oso kanna la...thanks to the Master ME lor...1st i passed to my mum then my younger sis followed by my dad lastly (hopefully last liao la..haha...) my 2nd sis lor..strike 4D oso not so accurate ah...cos the GP was telling my sis to be prepared lor cos once some1 haf dis kinda virus it will pass around to those who r staying together de lor...hehe...soli ah...all of u haf to suffer becos of me...hehe...

but really lor i din noe i can be sooooooo powerful lor...haha...so folks out der...dun bully me care....haha....if not...hehe.... oops...hehe...

ok la...friends out der dun worry la..hehe...me now ok le..so dun run away when u see me ah...hehe...

No comments: