Sunday, July 8, 2007

07.07.07

777 lucky 7!
many things happen today! :) busy day for me!! keke..busy wif my work,cell fone, backup info...attending wedding...meeting frez...kpo here kpo der...haha...


so happy to recd sms from SD! :) told u any msg from SD will brighten me up! :) haha...

but...d sms was deleted!! yes deleted by NOKIA!!! siao liao!! my fone really siao le!! since the 1st day i started using N73!! i got dis sms problem!! i cannot send or recd sms!! i rem tat was around mar or apr...then it was ok for a few mths and on thurs dis siaoness came back again.. i haf to reboot the fone b4 i can recd any sms...but not all sms lor... jus like dis morning when zhi wei came to d office he was asking me y i did not reply his sms...ya untill now i still recd his sms lor...haha....and to made it worst...i cant even send out sms lor!! haiyoo...really lost leh..now then i realise sms is so impt to me...hehe...


anyway...after doing d upgrading of software..*touch wood ha* so far so good la...at least i still can hear my msg tone coming in...but dunno whether i got miss out any or not la...hehe...so friex if u din recd my reply do rem to gif me a call k...cos mayb i din recd ur sms k...hehe...


WEDDING - Sarah & Halim
Congrats to both!!! So happy for both of u !! Sarah looked so pretty and woman u slim liao leh!! u looks very beautiful leh..Keke…michelle here Wishing both of u a happy n blissful marriage! Met some frex der too! Hehe…so happy to see so all of u again!!! :)













777-frexship day!!

After the wedding, I wen to ECP to met anna & janet! My long old frexs….hehe….yes another 3 yrs…we will be celebrating our 20yrs anni le..haha wow!! So fast leh…haiyo they were complaining that they haf not seen me for many many mths liao ah…if I still dun meet thme…they will throw me aside liao ah…some more wanna change my name to chelle chelle ah...haha…actually they wanna meet me next wk..but next wk …I scare me no time again..wait got last min thing come out how?..hehe…so to be safe I die die oso wanna met them today!! Some more 777 leh!! Hehe…it was nice to meet good old frex on a special day wor… but our dear anna..haha...so blurr lor din noe today 7 jul 2007 lor...haha...she was so excited and suggested to fix 77 as our friendship day!! Hehe… ok is a deal!! every 7 jul will be Anna Janet and Michelle ‘s Friendship Day!! Keke….

I really had a wonderful nite wif u gals!! Hehe..hope I can find more times to chat wif u two..hehe…glad to haf u as my pals!! Hehe…thx for being my best frexz!!!!

Thx to anna …today I met a group of fun and nice pple…hehe…they r anna’s blading frezs.. hehe…nice meeting all of u!! anna was asking whether I can join them for blading next wk…keke…but I very long neber blade liao leh…dun think I can blade le…haha...me still got to find my shoes la..see still can wear or not..haha…let see how ba…keke… ok now let the pics do the talking ba... :)




see we kept taking pics jus d 3 of us!! haha..








think we ordered tooo much le...cannot finished...hehe...haro ladies ur frex here now very small eater leh..haha...so wasted leh...see all d uneaten food...but really no choice...cannot go eat mean cannot eat le...


see how relax both of us were...keke..me busy taking pics, janet busy changing from ch to ch haha...while anna busy serving us drink...keke...




ya time to go home le....see janet...kaka...whole nite smsing wif tat some1...haha...ben la...her huddy lor still got who...keke...see how serious our anna was..haha...she was telling the operator where to pick us.. :)

No comments: