Wednesday, July 18, 2007

late nite again...haha..

yes me still awake!! sitting in front of the pc blogging... hehe...

jus got back from the recording for ep 5 of World of laughs.. my legs now very very tired...haha...cos i haf been standing wif my high heels...haha..yes jie my heels very very high lor..think abt 3 inch leh...haha...oopss...forgotten to take a pics to show u..hehe...

well yday was not a very good day for me i guess...cos i fell on the floor!!! ya...so malu lor...after i alighted from d cab lor....haha...haiyo...so clumsy!!! ahahahahaaa....

i'm quite 迷信 one leh...if d day started no good ah...then d rest of the day no need to say liao...sure no good de... :(

apt made was being cxl..hehe...again? hehe...still wanna cont? hehe...

jus sms a :( to my superhero...hai...i hope i'm strong!! praying very hard...hope LORD BUDDHA can hear me...hope HE can answer to my prayer....LET ME BE A STRONG GAL K!! :)

No comments: