Wednesday, July 18, 2007

sushi teh..keke..

hehe...dunno y leh..me now craving for salmon salad..hehe...anyone wanna go accompany me? keke... last sat jie n 小草大哥 went to holland sushi tei for sushi!!! hehe...they wanted me to join them but i cannot ne...hehe...cos i got a very impt apt ne...keke...^_^ but now dunno y leh...think of sushi tei...keke...i wan to go SUSHI TEI... who wanna go wif me? keke...

oh ya...i'm so proud of myself again...keke...cos i only took two meals yday!!keke...morning i had a pc of bread and a milo...no lunch for me...cos busy mah...haf to go to the wardrobe to try my clothes and then haf to rush to E5 for makeup and hair...hehe...by then times up liao..keke...but me not hungry ne...during dinner break me jus took a pc of bread and an small apple..keke...so far so good...hope i can slim down faster ne... :)

No comments: