Wednesday, February 6, 2008

is cny eve!! :)

yes! yes! is cny eve today!!!!! so exciting!! keke!!

u noe wat… i haf been very busy so of cos i dun haf time to do spring cleaning...and dun even haf to mention CLEARing my cave la! hai..i tot dis time sure haf to close my room door during the cny le...keke...BUT NO LOR!!! ...keke...thanks to my lovely sista!! keke...she help me to clear my cave jus in time to welcome the rat!! keke!!! THANK YOU SISTA!!!!! HUGS HUGS KISS!! KISS!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!! KEKE...

now my room is neat and tidy!! keke... michelle's a happy gal ne!! keke

but my whole body still aching..haha..leg still painful..haha...think i really exhaust my kneel liao..keke....think haf to see chinese sinseh after cny le...haha.... so malu leh..now i walked like an old woman...haha... I walked very slow leh…so paiseh ne… keke…

my OI frexs were very nice too!! KPO and marie came to amk hub to haf dinner wif me..when kpo knew tat my keel was in pain …she helped to carry my bag...keke...oopss shd be luggage..haha...cos my bag was very very heavy!! keke... thanks cassie!!! I’m so touch leh…keke...oh ya thanks for d dinner too!! :) soli ah...2nd day of cny me cannot go to ur hse to bai nian...keke... I’ll go up one of dis day k…keke…

haiyoooo...i got no time to load the pics to my pc yet..keke...so no pics at the moment..keke... soli ah...keke... dis yr cny eve me no need to work..keke...so no need to rush to eat my reunion dinner..keke..i can take my time to eat..keke... :) hmmm....times really fly!!! i can still rem last yr...keke...i was at the chinatown doing d cny show and after dat we went shopping at chinatown and followed by praying at 四马路观音庙... :) tat was my 1st time visiting the temple on cny day!! so early some more...keke... thx to S & M!! keke... hmmm...dunno dis yr will S be going down to .... :) will u? keke....

michelle would like to wish each and everyone a HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

Wishing you n all ur love ones A Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year of the Rat 2008! GONG XI FA CAI!!!
HUAT AH!!! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Michelle!

Irene said...

Hi Michelle,

大年初一好佳节,祝你及家人:

* 新年快乐,万事如意 *

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle

What is OI huh?

sharon

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

Love your cute blog, now that you have your font enlarged (once left you message but the small font)but try to less u the wierd words/phase. Old woman like me want to read and got hard time comprehend your short cut and wierd phase.

Always love u, bring joy to old people with your act. Cute photo made us laugh.

Peace (Mrs Chew)

Peace (Mrs Chew)

pigsypui said...

nikeez,

Happy new yr to u too!! :)

i tried to leave u a comment but cannot...keke.. think must be member then can leave... haha...

pigsypui said...

auntie irene!!

新年快乐to u too!! :) wishing u good health and good wealth!! :)

pigsypui said...

sharon!!

happy cny!! keke...OI stands for outram institute which was my pre U.. :)

pigsypui said...

Mrs chew,

gong xi fa cai to u and all ur love ones!

thx for dropping by... :)

keke...will try ne... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello KPO KPO!!!!!!

Finally I get to see your blog.
Very nice!

pigsypui said...

kpo! kpo!! keke...so happy to see u here!!!! :)