Thursday, February 21, 2008

yes she's d DEVIL!!!

so drama leh...yday some1 even wanted to call the police...haha...

ok wat happen was yday one of my cuz wanna issue a chq..the chq bk was wif tat BS when i nicely asked her to pass d chq to me cos my leg was painful...(cos i jus came back from d chinese doctor...) she replied :"come in n take yourself!" as usual very rude..haha.. ok to cut short she even shouted out loudly to my cuz (who was oso one of the director) asking him to go to her cubicle to take from her..haha...my cuz was so angry and demanded her to pass to him then she replied :'ask michelle to come in n take!!" she shouted so loudly!! my cuz replied " dun u understand i wan the chq now...." she got no choice and so she came out and threw the chq bk on my table and said :"i'm not yr maid dun ask me around to pass thing to u!!..." haha...then wat happen? keke...drama liao lor... she dragged my uncle my aunts all in...making them so angry too then pretended to be good person asking them not to bother cos dis's b/w her and us... haha...well she even threaten to call the police la...cos she said my aunt touches her haha... haha... she forgotten something leh...got once she pushed my sista (my uncle fell down when my sista went to carry him she PUSHED my sista away n quick went to hold him up....) she din even say soli n we oso din take to heart...and now she.... hai...

oops...tooo long liao ah...keke... anyway yday really a exciting day in d office..keke..cos after my boss went home le...she started to tear dunno wat n made alot of noise... haha... then when she felt no one bothering abt her she started her "play" again..keke...she called my cuz (which she only listen to her cos she her only boss) n told her :" hello kat ah... 你请一个人来看我做工啊?na 那个人lor 那个长头发的lor... xx la.. oh no no 是美女。。你请她来看我的啊?。。。”

haha....omg all of us nearly fainted... haha...

my uncle even wanted to wind up cos he said we cant get along wif her....so u can see how evil she is!!!! yday she called my auditor to come and audit the a/c called the valuer to value our properties... haha... omg... need me to say any more?....... she's worst than the devil wearing prada!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

aiyo... really is devil la! really headache work with this type of person. tot who is she?

Anonymous said...

actually how is she related to your family business? just sack her lah...