Monday, February 18, 2008

pls teach me how to 忍。。谢谢:)

海哟。。。can someone teach me tell me wat to do... i'm getting mad soon ah..haha

we haf this brother labeling machine...the tape was used up long long ago...this "international lady" suppose to buy the tape but she didn't!!! why we all dunno... cos she refused to tell us...and she had been seating on it for very long liao since last dec till now... faint...

when u ask her she'll normally tell u dun ask her if we wanna ask go and ask her boss which is my cuz...whenever she did things wrong she will refer us to our cuz...cos 她是她的靠山!!haha..

she was so not co-operative!! like jus now when i ask her abt the mach cos i rem she told me my cuz wanna buy a new mach for her...u noe how she replied? haha... :"ya wif me!" then i said "can you please lend me?" she used her black n unfriendly face looked at me and then open her drawer...and u noe wat she passed to me? TAPE!!! YES THE REFILL TAPE FOR THE OLD LABELING MACHINE!! so i replied :"you haf the tape why u dont fix it to the mach?" she replied :" i jus got it dis morning from kat! if you want to use YOU fix it!! i got no time to fix for you!!!" -.-

can faint rite????? haiyo....how to work wif this kinda pple!! 每天只会对老板笑不把他人放在眼里。。对每个人脸黑黑好像我们欠她什麽奖。。唉。。。

6 comments:

Princess Carol said...

Ya, I can imagine how difficult it is to deal with ppl like this. I have the same encounter also lor.

But someone once told me, if these ppl can think on the same line as you do, then they won't be just where they are.

Don't be upset lah, OK? Hugs...

Anonymous said...

hah!!hah!!cannot 忍 d la..ahahhahaha...so q! hv a watch rice on tv?

pigsypui said...

princess carol...

hugs hugs..thx ah...

no worries i'll over come de..keke..

tat's life...everywhere we go such haf dis kinda pple... but i jus feel disapt lor.. :)

thx very much for sharing... :) i agree too wif ur frex keke..

pigsypui said...

dd,

keke...i think i noe who u r.. keke..dd...km...keke...jm...keke..sally..mlj..keke..

Anonymous said...

is this the person who can destroy the whole world?

pigsypui said...

nikeez,

yes!! :( she's d devil.. :( so sad... hey ...will tell u d detail later.. hai...