Monday, April 14, 2008

HCL PISSED!!!

HCL!! thank you very much for creating "JOBs" for me!!!

thanks for filing my payment vouchers lor...thank you for filing not in chq order lor!! thank you for slowing down my work lor...now i got to refile everything b4 i keyed into my system lor!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CREATING ALL DIS TROUBLE FOR ME LOR!!!!

thank you for creating soooooo many files lor!! thank you for recycling the file!!

thanks for keeping the file!!

thanks for the treasure hunt lor!!

thanks for wasting my time lor!!

thank you HCL

u are away but ur F**** still here in d office!!! really thank you to u!!! HCL!!!

HCL THE GREAT CREATOR!! but i really dun need ur creation pls stay away from me!!

xie xie..

6 comments:

Princess Carol said...

haha! poor Michelle... quick go beat the "little man" hahaha!

Anonymous said...

working bound to run into people like that one...

i think if you angry, she more happy. that's her aim right? To make you tulan/pissed.

so don't fall into her trap.

http://www.xanga.com/dead_cockroach

Marc said...

What is HCL ah? I dun understand at all...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

kekeke... Marc

I also dun understand wat is HCL...

Anonymous said...

I think HCL is the name of the person?

pigsypui said...

princess carol,

keke...i dunno how to beat leh... :)


nikeeZ

thz ah...hai..me alredi fallen into her trap liao... hehe...now trying to come out...keke...


marc

nikeez is correct HCL is a person's name...keke...i cannot type out the full name mah...keke...

soli ah...make u confuse.. keke..


somewhere in singapore

keke...soli to u too!! make u confuse oso hehe...