Monday, April 21, 2008

heng ah...

heng ah...i found my digi cam...keke...lucky i dropped my it in dd's car...keke..i nearly cried ah... u noe how impt my SD meant to me? keke....

so paiseh i got to wake dd up to search..keke dd ah.. :)

is a wrap for sayang sayang!! :) yday we had our wrap party at kim choo... babi pong teh, ayam buah keluak, chicken ponteh, chop chai , sweet and sour fish etc...so many nonya food!! keke.. at last got chance to taste hot one liao...keke...

we all so mad ne...haha...so happy to see all sayang again... we are really like a BIG family!! keke... gonna miss all my sayang ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keke... i waited and waited till my neck so long liao... at last c your new post liao...

too bad no photos to make me drool... kekeke...

sharon

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

the names of the food sounds so alien to me. haha.

no pictures to make us drool?

Princess Carol said...

hehe, coincidently i also had peranakan food yesterday. really like the unique taste. but so spicy lor!

pigsypui said...

sharon,

so soli to let u wait so long...keke...will try to post some pics soon ah... keke..

u haf a great wkend.. happy cooking... :)

nikeez,

ya when i 1st heard of the name i was like ... huh? haha...so lucky tat nite got chance to eat...

yes yes i haf taken lotsa pics!! keke..but hor i tell u ah...once u see the pics u will sure noe wat's those food de... keke

soli ah...will soon post the pics to make u drool..keke...


princess carol,

i like peranakan food..keke...cos i like spicy food...but hor i like not so spicy one la..haha...haiyo wat saying me...haha...

kim choo's peranakan food not so hot leh...nice!! keke...

which one did u go to?

der's one which i wld like to try is chilli padi...think is very nice too.. keke...

omg me feeling hungry liao...keke..