Friday, April 4, 2008

thx for the reminder...

4 apr...u haf left us 3 mth already....i haf not visited u nor ur mum... cos i was so busy....and thx for reminding me... keke...i noe busy is not an excuse..

13 apr is ur bday... v was asking shd we get u a cake? shd we? mayb we shd get u yr favourite chicken...

yday when i watched Just in Singapore...i cried... u touches me... dis d 1st time seeing u tear ... it hurt ...

u r gone...wondering how haf u been doing? thx for all the reminders... :)

thx for being my listening ears...

thx...

3 comments:

Marc said...

You know what Michelle? I think he did a great job in "Just in Singapore" and I thikn a lot of people liked his role in the show. I am sure he will be happy to know that.

Anonymous said...

I missed the last episode... :(

Irene said...

Michelle,
和你一样,上星期看到戏里的 MC 流下眼泪的那一刻,我也哭了......

MC 的生日近了,心里也更想念他,若他还在!这时我应该在计划要 bake 什么蛋糕给他了....... 唉...................