Monday, June 30, 2008

back in action?

30 jun! so fast! times really wait for no one...

der are many drafts in my blog... haha..all uncompleted...all blogged half way then... haha...then die liao lor...

WF boss was asking me :'lazy liao ah? y neber blog liao?" keke...me not lazy but too many things to blog dunno where to start so ...haha...din blog...haha...

been quite busy lately..rehearsal, rehearsal n rehearsal...haha...

almost all my weekends burn liao ...keke..but i'm happy!! :) cos got work to do = got $$ coming in...keke....and most impt - working wif pple i love...keke...

was on board - Star Aquarius on 20-22 jun wif my 师兄mark lee.. :) so fun!! really njoy the stage show on the 1st nite! love the way they talk ..haha...i love the kids fun time... "last the..." haha...din really take much pics..keke...soli ah sharon...but hor i took lotsa of food pics la...will post here soon k..keke...

last wkend Jeremy n i were at Chong Pang Market and Ghim Moh market doing mini skit abt the 3 R - Reduce, Reuse & Recycle org by the Northwest CDC. This sat and sun if u r free u can drop by the woodland causeway point.. :) me and jeremy will be der too to tell u more abt the 3 Rs keke... :)

i got sooooo many things waiting for me...the most difficult task - RENOVATION!! haha...really headache man!! haha...well jus pray hard ba.. keke...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's really freaky. last night, i just dreamt about you and today, you tag me liao...

Anonymous said...

michelle, the farm is somewhere near CCK. as for the song, i randomly found on imeem one so i also don't know if it's from a movie or not.

Sherrie said...

HI Michelle

thank you for your birthday wishes to me left at Sharon's blog. really appreciate, and hope you can join us too.

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, Michelle, can you relink me as 'William' instead? 'Doggieslover' sounds strange. Haha..

Anonymous said...

Awaiting for u to post your picture...kekeke....

sharon

pigsypui said...

dead_cockroach

WAT!! u dreamt abt me? haha...so cute leh u ... keke... :)

keke...see we 心灵相通 ah...haha...

btw as per ur request i put in "william" liao..keke..then hor i still put the doggieslover..haha... cos u really r mah!!! keke...

i haf not been to cck leh...i heard from my aunt too she said very nice...but very far leh...haha...i really love ur imeem song!!! keke..

xueli

keke...is my pleasure leh...so happy to know another new frex thru sharon and aunty irene!! :) ya lor i oso hope to join all of u ...i dun wan to jus see the food but i oso wanna eat it!! keke... hahaa....

sharon

keke...ok me will post ah..but hor u haf to be patient k..keke...

Anonymous said...

My dream hor, is a nightmare. I dreamt something bad happened to you. *choy choy pui touch wood!*

Then I woke up, my heart ping pong piang...

Autumn Olla said...

hey smeday lets go eat e hmm AMK crabz haha