Thursday, June 12, 2008

Unforgetable II gathering cum bday celebration :)




yes yes is crabs again..keke...dis was my 4th day eating crabs le... R noe i wanna eat so he had arranged wif Rjie & M to buy me crabs dinner!! thank you very much R Rjie & M BIG BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSS!!!! keke...


we oso haf 2 types of crabs chilli & shimmering crabs... 1st time eating shimmering crab (dunno spelling rite or not) very nice!! abit milky keke...





thanks R & Rjie for the presents!! so sweet of them leh in may R had alredi passed me my bday presents they got me two cds :) some more wif the artists signature on it!! address to me leh...so sweet of them!!! BIG BIG BIG HUGSSSSSS AGAIN....keke...







Jang Shou Korean Charcoal BBQ



dis yr i was so lucky cos i managed to meet up wif my pre-U frex :) so far our gathering happen to fall on my busy day... keke..so dis mth i was indeed very lucky yoooo... keke...and anna was sooo sweet she came to fetch me from my office!! thx baby... :)




actaully we wanna eat at Ichiban Boshi...but d Q was super long so we ended up eating at Jang Shou Korean Charcoal BBQ...keke...i love korean food too!! din take much pic of the food...keke....thanks lewis,kelly,janet & anna for d sumptuous meal!! :)






after dinner janet suggested going to dis place 美女穿cheongsum for a drink...haha..do u noe where? keke...lucky i still remember...keke...marina-mandarin :) we used to go der N yrs back... haha...

see..me wif the 美女穿cheongsum pretty ya..:) u noe wat dis lady had been to studio 1 and watched our Top Fun recording b4 leh... :) her name is Elizabeth she was our regular yo... :)



when the clock struck 12am Elizabeth brought in my cake n all sang me bday song...haha...sooooooo sweet lah....thank you marie for the arrangement...keke...BIG HUGS me was sooooo touch leh...haha...heng me din cry...haha...




me making wish again... keke...marie n cat got me a Present...haha...so darling ya...thx kpo n marie...keke...


so long neber take a group foto le..keke...cheersssss....


:) baby was so sweet to send me n marie home... thx baby...keke...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, wow, wow, the food make my saliva flood liao... kekeke....

sharon

eneres said...

tat crab damn yummilicious looking.. where is it? can share? hehe