Wednesday, June 11, 2008

unforgetable-part I

last wed 6 jun we went to my towkay nio's hse to watch sayang sayang 1st ep..keke...so happy to see all my sayang sayang again..keke...miss miss..daisy so miss all of u ..keke...


this is my towkay larry aka john lee... :) see his so happy too!! :) my towkay oso love food! he bought new big strawberries for us!! yummmmmmiiiii :)

keke...here come enlai.. :)



oopss... keke..pic abit blur.. dis andrew our makeup artist.. :) he's the one who made us look mei mei de... thx jie... :) see all busy eating watching talking... hmmm...wanna noe wat we haf tat nite....ya!!! chilli crabs!!! :) wowowoowowoww NICE!!!Crabs again...keke...black pepper crabs!! :)
must haf bun for the chilli crabs... golden bun? keke...


keke...see so sweet of ding dang...getting the table ready for us.. :) look at her not prepared face...keke...so cute... keke



yes u din see wrong! pauline was eating CRABS!!! keke... so next time can jio her to eat seafood liao... keke...

oopss...blurr pic again...me lousy camera gal..keke...dis strawberries were very BIG n SWEET!!! too bad i only took one so cannot show all of u ...

see ding dang wif a cake! tat was for me!! keke... a surprise!! me was so touched leh!! keke...i was very very very Very VERY HAPPY!! keke...thank you SAYANG SAYANG!! keke...HUGS!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! din expect to celebrate my bday tat day ...keke...yes yes..my 1st wish go to sayang sayang.. oops...cannot say out...keke...they said say liao no pa-gei liao...keke... :)

thanks once again... keke...tat was my best day...so happy to be able to watch 1st ep of sayang sayang together wif my sayang sayang.... keke...BIG HUGS ... :D



keke...ding dang one more pic for u again...keke..see i got PO k... keke...thank you ding dang...














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle

the food so tempting leh... kekeke...

sharon

Anonymous said...

Wah, hate you leh. Always tempt us with nice food...

Autumn Olla said...

yah loh soo nice *imagine eatin nw*