Monday, March 10, 2008

HAPPY! HAPPY!


red & pink!! so nice hor!!

nice rite! keke...actually wanna buy either red or the pink VGN-CR35G price at SGD$ 1,999 but not...keke...y leh? cos ...compaq SA managed to convince me :) keke...

:) at last i got my own lappi!!! :) thx to SS thx for helping to clear my doubts! :) thx to Benson from Compaq :) thank you for your explanation... :) thx for talking to me in lay man term.. haha...of cos must thx uncle tay too.. :) thx for analysing for me... :) thx for helping me to save $$ keke....my demage S$1799 :) oh ya SD too! :) thx for the time! :) *miss*

i was really very very tempted to get the sony vaio VGN-CR35G ...keke...dat day b4 i went down i had already made up my mind to buy the pink CR le...but when i reached the booth saw my lappi to be ...i was taken aback...haha...cos i can see many many fingers print ontop..keke...esp those wif strong colour... then i saw der's dis black top wif mat finish...very nice but no point lor if wanna get black must as well buy other brand...thanks to the nice guys from sony...keke...so ended up i haf to bear good bye to my pink cr lappi... :( if i stripe 4D then i bring u home k? or anyone wanna gif me as a gif? keke...
so happpppppppppy!! keke... at last i can haf a lappi le!! keke... :) michelle now is the happy gal...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... it's veri nice...

keke... so now Michelle got new lappi, so will c Michelle update blog more often ya...

sharon