Wednesday, March 5, 2008

overdue...

we went to anna's hse during the cny. My best best frex.. keke... long overdue pics... kpo n anna here u r the pics... keke...some i had alredi uploaded to facebook ... :) dun scold me ah...keke....kpo me very busy leh... haha...

oh ya jus created a group in the facebook looking for all my preU frex from 308 keke... many still not a member of facebook..haha...so still waiting for them to register...keke...so smart of anna to come out wif dis idea... but only 3 members lor... haha...until now still 3.. haha...

presenting ANna my best lao you!! :) keke...bad me din tell her i'm taking her pic...keke...see her shocking face.. keke... :)


in dis pics we have lingyan cassie marie janet anna and me the man in red-benson janet's huddy.. :)


poor kpo was trying to throw some rubbish...but the rubbish bin (oops is it call rubbin bin? keke) opening was toooooo small so poor cassie got to push the rubbish into the rubbish bin ... haha..


food prepared by none other then anna cassie & marie!! :) tat pot of curry was by anna's father.. very nice!!!
yu sheng was from lewis's mum :)









tat ken & his wife...oops forgotten her name liao...keke...soli... :) ken is a principle ah...dun prey prey ah... keke... :)


cassie michelle anna janet




linyan stays in Beijin wif her family... keke...next time go beijin can visit her ne... :)

my all time favourite!!! goodies from Glory Catering Pte Ltd at 139 East Coast Rd. beside selling cny goodies they oso sell cakes, pastries, their cooked food oso very nice!! they haf nasi padang, popiah (the best!!) Peranakan Nonya kueh etc... keke... oops me hungry liao...keke...












No comments: