Wednesday, March 5, 2008

taggies time... :)

soli for MIA again! :)

thx for all the tags! :) thanks Ling! you are rite i got my blog skin from http://www.blogskins.com/ :) tiff hope you can find your favourite theme there...there are many many nice skins but you really time and patitent to search... :) it took me Ns mths to find dis skin...keke...

"cwsw - hehe don worry abt my prev tag.. i cant rem also but i think i said smth like your singing is damn powerful! i rem u singing in jurong pt on the stage for some show.. ^^ u shd b singer leh!

michelle - thx cwsw!! keke...you are making me smiling!! keke...so happy... :) but i cannot be a singer la...i'm so FAT...not pretty not tall... so jus sing for fun and for those who want to listen can le... :) are u staying around jurong pt? :) i love to shop at jurong pt... but i'm staying very very far away from jurong pt... haha..."

"passer-by: are you sad when the MC king die? i feel sad!!!!!i like ur the new show so nice nice nice..i will watch more support you

michelle - yes i do!! of COS!! MCking was my mentor,my teacher,my bubby,my consultant ,my advisor...my big brother,my shi qiong...my..my everything... not only jus frex... when i haf problem he's always der to listen n to gif advice... :( hai... now showing his show...tat was d last time i worked wif him... last le... no more le...so sad :( still miss him... really not easy not to think abt him....i noe we shd not be thinking of him...but not easy ...really not easy... hai... oh ya..thx for your support! :) glad that u like the new show! :) "

"JaZz: so in love with 我们的饭店 u guys rock!

michelle - thx jazz for loving 我们的饭店! :)"


"Appine: Michelle tay from OI? Is really you! OMG! can you still rem me? from the LDDS?

michelle - hehe...yes yes i'm from OI!! keke...but i din join LDDS leh... keke...may i noe who are you? keke... :) "


"Serena: Only drink kopi meh?! I thought I saw plenty of food on the table also!!! MUAHAHA!!! Ya after so many years then we met again... i was so lok kok that day la!!! =(

michelle - oops...keke...haha...i think i must haf rem wrongly... tat time wif alot of food must be lunch time rite? keke..tat's d only time we lunch der... keke... so far if not wrong i was der 3 times only...one time during lunch and two times during "tea break" keke... ya lor no time to chat wif u .... and we will der so many times oso din get to see u .... keke...we were so near to each other oso no chance to meet... :( "

Ling~: michelle, ur blog name veryyyyy long leh.. i need to enter thru my own blog hee...

michelle - soli soli...hehe...i noe many pple told me liao...tat's why hor i was thinking dunno shd change or not...keke...but if change then wat will happen to dis blog? all history gone izzit? keke..i'm very stupid la...haha...so dunno wat to do...hmmmm...can someone here tell me or teach me wat to do? keke... if not... hmmm...let me see wat i can do...keke... :)"

"Truth: wakakka,sad leh only 6/3 me and zom together at nite.got other days but zom end @ 8pm but den its too early 4 u rite? xP

michelle - hmmm...only tmr ah... hmmm....how many days will u be der? till when? keke...let me see whether i can pop by dis few days or not...keke...rem to send my regards to zom ah..keke..."

"Ashley: Hi michelle! Ashley here. Here's my blog.

michelle - Ashley!! keke... :) welcome! welcome!"

michelle hugs shannon yes yes blood is always thicker than water!!! sista forever! :) love u all too!! :)


michelle to keryl - yes yes i was at imm!! keke... u'll der ah? u work in wan chai? keke..at which level? actually i hardly go imm de cos very far from my hse...keke...ok next time if i go imm sure go and look for u de! :)

michelle to germaine - thx germaine!! :) no worries i'll cont to be cheerful & optimistic de!! keke...cos i noe tat's life..keke... once i nagged liao i'll forget de la... keke... thx ah... :)


No comments: