Monday, August 27, 2007

DS Lite!!

yes!! yes!! i got myself a DS LITE!! and is in PINK!! keke...so happy!! michelle now is a happy gal!! ^_^
at last! :) keke... i was telling annie dunno which one to get...either psp or DS..she analysed for me and after doing some homework...(keke..sound so hardworking hor..keke) i decided to get DS LITE!! :) and u noe wat..now got the ltd edition..but i din get it cos i dun like the colour combin black and red...haha....i like solid colour only...either white or pink...ended up i bought PINK!! a sweet sweet colour for not so sweet me!! keke...


tiffany oso got one last wk....she got the black...angie and me pink..oh ya and mdm cat oso pink... keke...she's our chairwoman..follow by angie tiffany and me...keke....so now we are the DS gals!! keke...we haf a DS club liao..keke...next time u will see us playing wif our DS..keke... so jia sheng u wanna join us? be part of our DS gals!! keke....

4 comments:

煌爱玲 said...

Ha Ha I am the chair lady....anyone want to join us...we organise a DS outing...sound cool right???

pigsypui said...

haro mdm cat..keke...yes yes we wan but when? keke...u now so busy...fly here n der..keke...our next DS meeting is on 12 & 13 sept...keke...will u be coming? :)

煌爱玲 said...

sorry leh...i can't make it...very busy with work...I have more work to do now due to....he he he secret...one day you will know....but i will tried my best to organise...

pigsypui said...

wow!! hope i can know ur secret soon...keke...

yes yes must organise k..now the lastest update

1) our chair lady CAT
2) PrincessAnn
3) Tiffany
4) me-michelle keke...
5) yin yin

keke...