Monday, August 6, 2007

My Sassy Neighbour is back!

My Sassy Neighbour 3 Premieres Aug 7, Tues, 8.30pm!! must watch k..keke...here u r some random pics from MSN 3rd season..


see the foods!! here r only part of it...there were tooo many foods le...keke....everytime got very nice things to eat!! thx to GK!! :)









dis was taken during the last day of my shoot.. :) wei wei our AD, jelvin our sound,jac out PA and jeremi our cam assistant (correct?) keke...



cavin,leticia,melissa & zuee



our crews..ah lim ..oopss..keke...i forgotten d name le...keke..soli ah... '_'




our two directors Joanne & guo shen wif the 3 kpo aunties..keke...mary, mrs ee and bee chok-me..keke...



looks who's bday!! jelvin!! keke...



we love dis hse! :) very nice and cosy...2 units of 3 rms flat become one...keke...see we were playing mahjong..keke...but me dunno how to play la...jus act act only la..keke...



we were at Din Tai Fung at paragon..doing a eating scene aka dating scene...keke...dis yr me really got tao hua leh...but...all in d drama lor not in my real life lor...haha...will i haf one soon? keke.....



see dis's singapore turf at tuas..keke...silly me...went to the wrong location...i was being fetch to the old turf club at bt timah...keke...the whole world waiting for me lor...cos they underrun la...keke...but the taxi uncle was good! he drove very fast and i managed to reach tuas within a few mins...keke...


here u r bee chok wif the EE family!! Mr EE Mrs EE and the old Mrs EE.. old mrs ee - my dance and drama teacher Jalyn!!! love to see her dance!! keke...we (pat and me) were so happy to see her!!! hope to work wif her soon... :)


tat's Mrs EE in a cooking competition Bukit Anak Kambing vs ang mo hill..keke...who win? watch my sassy n u will noe...keke...




haiyo!! who's tat!!! keke...is me!! bee chok aka michelle!! hehe...dis's ah jie creation...keke...



dis's another competition scene...plate washing...keke...ah seng...can see him?




jie doing makeup for the bride to be...xuan! hehe...congrats to Pris cos she's getting marry in oct'07!!! gong xi yo...



hehe...d 3 kpo aunties in action again...keke...wanna noe wat's all dis...rem to watch my sassy neighbour every tues 8.30pm on Ch5 k...keke....












No comments: