Thursday, August 2, 2007

silly me!!

haiyo i was soooooo careless lor!!!!! i tot i lost my fone jus now!!! i cant find my fone!! i wanna un silent my fone after returning my clothes ...but i cant find ...i quickly wen to the wardrobe to make a call to myself and all i can heard was the voice mail!!! i was soooo sad and worry lor!! no ring tone means someone might haf taken my fone and off it liao lor...so i quickly wen back to the studio lucky the studio was still open...angela,shi wei,johnson,jia sheng and the cam crews all were sooooo helpful...they helped me to check around but still cant find my fone lor...i nearly wanna cried liao...cos the min i tot of my mgs and contacts it really made me sad sad sad...especially mgs from SD... ya!!! so precious lor!! cos i dun think i'll be able to recd dis kinda mgs from SD liao lor... :( haiyo...but anyway i managed to find my N73!!! haha...it was hidden inside one of my small bag lor..keke...

thanks to angela,johnson and jia sheng again!! thank you very much for staying back to help me to search for my fone...and soooo soli...let all of u worry le...keke....stupid me!! keke...

No comments: