Monday, August 27, 2007

vcd out le



our VCD is out le!!! i was told by jian bin da ge tat vol 1 and 2 all out le...starting from 24 aug 2007 u can get it from the vcd shop.. :)

but i was quite disappointed!! cos they printed my name wrongly again!! during the cast meeting i haf alredi told them the correct way of writing... but my last name still wrong.. :(



I AM 郑荔分 not 利芬 or 莉芬 and my surname is ZHENG 郑 not chen ...so sad rite... actually not the 1st time liao...i always keep quite...cos i think as long as i noe myself can le...but my frex told me cannot like tat!! must voice out...but voice out liao still like tat.. :( haha.. hehe..so i voice out here lor..keke... so remember ah...my name is 郑荔分

and is written in dis way ah...郑荔分... ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mum went to buy the vcd liao... hehe...

lim

pigsypui said...

thank you lim!!

so ur mum like it? keke... :) hope she likes ne.. keke...

Anonymous said...

the make-up make u look quite mature leh...

lim

pigsypui said...

keke...ya lor...cos haf to look like wu nu lor..keke...and i oso look very fat ah... :( keke... faint...

Anonymous said...

i prefer your usual, cute cute, the make-up make u looks so aunty...

lim