Friday, June 15, 2007

addicted

i think i'm addicted le...hai.. tat kinda of feeling come back again...haha...funny leh..me so busy still got time to feel it.. :(



i haf been very busy dis few days...mimi went for a day surgery cos her leg got a little problem...she's now resting at home..hopefully she can recover soon... i miss ur cooking hehe...then my sista la..haha....nearly fainted due to - - NOT EATing - - .... -.- think we were all too tensed up ... while waiting for mimi i actually asked her whether she wanna eat something or not but she said no cos not hungry..me too not hungry so i tot she oso not hungry lor but who noe she got fever too...think she more weak than me ah...haha...she almost fainted and we almost haf to carry her to see doctor...but luckily after drinking a cup of hot milo and took a small piece of bread she managed to feel better...and the best part was i haf to drive the car back home from paragon...i nearly "faint" too!! haha...



of cos no la...although i'm scared but i still haf to act cool mah! how can i let my mum and sista worry rite? hehe.... heng lor...hehe...wif my sis's guidance i managed to drive home safely!!! hehe...after all it was not so scary la!! haha...THANKS BUDDHA for giving me guts!! hehe....

No comments: