Saturday, June 30, 2007

tired!

Tired!! today woke up at 5am again! haha..cos i haf to be mcs at 7.30 for makeup :) hehe...dis d 1st time me doing the 行行行行行...hehe...njoy myself very much!! FUN! hehe...our producer oso very nice! joke all d way...haha...cool hehe...

on thurs i did a pilot shoot for one new drama for P5..hehe...it was a wedding scene and i was the bride maid aka ah yi la..hehe..we were asked to be at the located at 8am..but most of the casts were der only at around 9am... :( and u noe wat? hehe...i had been sleeping thru out till b4 lunch haha...cos me was der too early liao...and we oso cannot shoot cos we short of one bride maid...we supposed to haf 3 but the ap cld not get hold of d other maid...so when our director came he insisted tat d other maid had to rush down...so we got no choice but to wait la..hehe..well acting is like tat de la...i rem some1 told me b4, acting is wasting time..hehe...cos we spend most of the time waiting mah...hehe....well if u like it u haf to accept it! :) is a passion :)

over all tat day was a GREAT day for me!! :) i haf a chance to haf dinner wif SD!! sooooo happy lor!! haha...and u noe wat? SD eat chicken wing w/o eating the skin!!! haha...amazing rite!!!...hehe...well i tried too! hehe..i oso can la..but very slow lor...all finished eating liao but not me...cos me was still struggling to finish the wing w/o eating the skin..haha...

well actually i haf something for SD but i din bring it wif me...hai..even if i brought i oso dun dare to give..haha...dunno y leh...tat day i brought alone wif me..but din past it to SD.. :) anyway tat nite i told SD i got something for him...he still ask me izzit invitation card....*faint* haha...how to? me 'eight words oso no seen" how to gif invitation? haha...haiyo actually i wanna reply :'invitation card? who's? ours ah?" haha...*faint* haha..think he sure *faint* and disappear... :( haha...no worries la..me still not so open yet la...me gal leh...haha...skin not so thick yet...hehe..anyway i oso dun wanna go beyond anything yet..cos i dun wanna lose a frex ne :)

oh ya ...while hafing lunch at ubi i met an old neighbour! hehe..goodness me her elder daughter is 18 yrs old le wor!! :) and she was asking me when's my turn and my sista's turn...haha...i oso wanna noe d ans leh...haha...well if the day come..(hope so la) i'll sure let u all noe de...me sure will not play hide and seek de...hehe...i so big how to hide..hehe. oopsss..hehe... :)

No comments: