Saturday, June 2, 2007

viurs...



haha...see see wat i jus recd... a mms from an unknown no and subject was virtual sex!!!! *faint*



i sooooo scare man! i tot is virus!! i quickly called m1 they asked me not to open... -.-''' but how not to open leh? my fone show 1 msg recd so must open to see 1st mah...rite? so open lor then see dis @#$% sms...and the BEST part was after reporting to M1, i took a pic of the sms cos i wanna post the hp no here then...i realise tat no belong to my coll John!! haha...
he happen to past by my desk...and i rem hearding him telling us yday his hp kana virus any how sent sms to his frex in the fone book....so i asked him wat's his no...and true enough it was him!!! haha...he checked his sent folder and saw my name - msg sent! and der was still another one pending tat was my consin's hp...haha...too bad he cant delete the pending msg...haha....so poor thing rite....waste sms $ and oso kana scolding from frex..hehe...hope he can settle dis problem fast ne... :)

No comments: