Friday, June 22, 2007

pls dun let me down..

hehe..jus make a decision...hope i'm rite! hope i did the rite thing! *praying* :)

oh ya! hehe...today...oh no...hehe shd be yday.. I DROVE ALL BY MYSELF AGAIN!! haha...i'm so proud of mysef again!! hehe...

snow was on mc today! poor thing...she had not been feeling well since mimi opt.. dr said she din rest well...hope she can recover soon... jia you yo snowy!! :)

i drove to work after work i drove to OG carpark!! haha..yes all by myself!! hehe...i must thx snow ne!! hehe...cos she is sick!! so i got no choice haf to drive!! hehe..if not how? hehe...no wonder la...人的成长是被逼出来的!! hehe...i agree ne!! hehe...

hehe...i oso drove her to see Dr Ho!! hee..but of cos wif her help la..she'll direct me how to go la..very funny la..when ever i sat on the driver sat i like lost like tat...suddenly i like dunno the direction ...keep asking her!! haha...well when i'm wif someone oso like tat!! y ah? i really dunno y like tat leh...my GM said i haf no confident of myself! hai..mayb...but how abt wif tat some1? y i'm oso like tat? SCARE? haha...

Dr loi was asking me y so late liao i'm still not sleeping...i was telling her ...I'm sick!! mentally sick!! haha...need dr help!! haha..she said she cant cos she cannot help to fight mother nature...haha...then how? :( i really need help leh...hehe...help to pull me back can? hehe...

hai...

oopss...pics ..haha...hai...no time yet..will post pics soon k...hehe...gif me some time ba..

No comments: