Thursday, June 7, 2007

heehee..

wow!! me sooooo long neber blog liao...hehe...soli ah...me so busy...kpo here kpo der..run here run der...work here work der...haha...haiyo i got so many things wanna blog..got so many pics wanna update...hehe...but not today hehe...today i got to rush cos later got GST briefing hehe..

today is really a HAPPY DAY!! after sooooo many yrs at last hehe... i'm meeting someone hahaa...so happy!! :) haha..in fact i'm haf been smiling and smiling since 4 jun haha...so happy...hehe...cos we meet again!! haha...haha...

i rem n yrs back we were supposed to meet for sushi lunch but me la..late for my hair apt so by the time i finished lunch time over liao...haha..stupid me rite? shd haf go for lunch then do hair rite? haha....

ok got to go liao...me dun wanna be late again haha..

oh yes thx ZING!!! so nice of her to rem...hehe...and she so sweet lor she sms me Exactly at 12mn...hehe...thx zingSweeti

not forgetting my sistaSs d snow angel :) , weiQian, lingMizoSan,EileenSao hehe....so sweet of my eileenSao..hehe...tell u all next time..hehe...ciao liao... :)

No comments: